Our Safety Plan has been submitted for approval.
- To schedule a visit, please call Ashley Palmatier at 1-315-877-8442 or the main facility number at 607-432-6387 ext 209
- Walk-in visits will not be accepted
- Please call 24 hours in advance to schedule your appointment
- Starting 11/19/20, scheduled visit times will be Tuesdays and Thursday 10:00am-4:00pm only
- We have 1 designated outside visitation area and 1 inside designated area
- Only 2 visitors in each area will be allowed at a time. Visitors must be 18 years or older or accompanied by a visitor who is 18 years of age.
- All visitors must wear a facemask or face covering at all times.
- All visitors are expected to practice safe social distancing and no physical contact during visitation.
- All visitors must practice appropriate hand hygiene. The facility will provide hand sanitizer to all visitors.
- Visitors will be asked to complete and pass a series of required questions and temperature check for each visit.
- Staff will assist resident to and from the designated visitation areas.
- Visits will be 30 minutes in length.
- Visitors are asked to arrive on time for their scheduled visit.
- Residents who are on 14 day quarantine are not eligible for visitation.
- Designated visitation areas will be cleaned by the facility using an EPA approved disinfectant.
- NYSDOH can halt visitation at any time due to community or facility spread of infection or based on the departments identification of failure to comply.
If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting during the duration of the COVID-19 State declared public health emergency.